Wednesday 23 November 2011

Class of 2011

These are some sketches I’ve done for my kind-of-comic – they’re some of the girls from the class of 2011. I taught them for three years when I lived in the Middle East. Full of fun and mischief, they made me laugh – and they made me blush! – and they made me cry – and they made me go a little bananas at times! I watched them grow, and they let me grow as a teacher and make mistakes when I also had a lot to learn. I love them to bits, beautiful girls.


3 comments:

  1. AAAH LOVE THIS!!!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol !! Okay so i can see Hera, Nadinee, Jude, Tuqs and me... who else is in there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I'm very happy you like them, Ms Light! ;) <3

    My other light, you missed Nada (saying 'boo!'), Washi, Henna (looking like a Disney princess) and Sumayya.

    ReplyDelete